Teacher of The Star Ways, Chief Golden Light Eagle is one of the “original code carriers” of Turtle Island (North America). Nakota Sundance Chief Golden Light Eagle, is a member of the Nakota Ihunktowan Band of South Dakota, a spiritual advisor, and He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye. Through years of prayer and ceremony, with a group of spiritual teachers, he has brought forth interpretations of the Star Laws.
He co-authored four books titled, “MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN”, “ANPAO WICAHPI WICOHAN”, IKTOMI WICAHPI WICOHAN”, and “CAN WAKAN WICOHAN”. The MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN manual was inducted into the Smithsonian Institution during a formal ceremony on September 26, 1999 and the manual was also donated to the A.R.E. Library on September 22, 2002.
- My most precious Mother Beautiful Sundance Woman named me Loren Zephier
- My most precious Father Chief Black Spotted Horse named me Azuya Mani (Scout)
- The Elk Nations named me Hehaka Nazin (Standing Elk)
- The Heyoka Nation call me Hehaka Oyate Oyasin (All Elk Nation)
- Tunkasila Hehaka Sapa (Black Elk) named me Mani Ota (Walks With many)
- The Eagle Nations said that I would be known as Wambdi Zizi (The Golden Eagle) in the future.